Flavors takes great pride in serving each client with a unique experience which is why we create a custom menu that is truly special for your event. Contact Chef Mark to create your menu.
In the meantime, provided below are some sample menu items:
Colorado Carving Station
- Herb crusted beef tenderloin served with assorted mustard, wild mushroom demi glace, petite rolls and horseradish cream.
- Dried fruit stuffed pork loin served with raspberry chipotle chutney and bourbon peach demi glace.
- Prime rib–garlic, herb and salt crusted then roasted to perfection and served with natural juices and peppered horseradish cream.
Italian Pasta Station
Linguini and penne pasta served with classic house made Alfredo, marinara and puttanesca sauces served with assorted toppings to include diced grilled chicken, roasted mushrooms, artichokes, olives and peppers; topped with parmesan and crispy capers.
Gourmet Macaroni and Cheese Station
Spiral cavatapi pasta with a smoked mozzarella and Parmesan sauce with assorted toppings to include-sundried tomatoes, green onions, sautéed mushrooms, asparagus, cubed chicken, smoked bacon, rock shrimp and crispy onions.
Pad Thai Station
Wok tossed thin rice noodles with guest’s choice of toppings to include shrimp, chicken, tofu, green onion, sprouts, cilantro, chili flake, and peanut sauce. Served with vegetarian spring rolls.
Stir Fry Station
Marinated beef, chicken, shrimp, and tofu wok tossed before you with seasonal Asian vegetables and house made authentic sauce served with vegetable fried rice and crispy egg rolls.
Gourmet Taco Station
Shredded chicken and grilled fish served with corn and flour tortillas presented along side of fresh Pico de Gallo, jalapeño and lime slaw, avocado crèma, pickled red onion. Served with Spanish rice with cotija cheese.
- Kobe beef with sweet onion relish.
- Pulled pork with southern slaw.
- Grilled portabella with feta cheese and roasted red pepper and aged balsamic.
Pulled pork and bone-in grilled chicken served with classic southern slaw and baked beans.